Monday, March 2, 2009

Burning the midnight oil



Wayne and I have very different hours of working. He is up at 4 in the morning, even at weekends, much to the consternation and annoyance of everyone else in his house and his lovely partner Lucy, who prefers to keep daylight hours. To be fair, dealing with LA every day means either ridiculously early starts or incredibly late nights.
I, on the other hand, only get out of bed before 7am if there is a major emergency, a plane to catch or the cat has brought a squealing rat or mouse through the cat flap (mercifully these are all rather rare occurrences.) I make up for it at night, being the stamina-fuelled party girl that I like to think I still am (all those early mornings creeping home when the birds have long since started their dawn chorus have clearly trained me well.) But what it does mean is that someone is working continuously flat out on FR2DAY for the best part of 20 hours a day. How cool is that? You readers had better appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment